1. General terms and conditions
1.1. The Company makes as its most important objective and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.2. The current Policy of the Company regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Company may receive about visitors of the website https://vrconcept.net.
The current Policy is a publicly available document and is published on the official website of the Company in the Internet.
The current Policy does not apply to the relations arising from:
- organization of storage, acquisition, accounting and use of documents containing personal data and having the status of archive documents in accordance with the legislation on archival affairs in the Russian Federation,
- the processing of personal data, referred in the established order to the data constituting the state secret.
All employees of the Company are responsible for the provisions of this Policy.
2. The basic concepts used in the Policy
2.1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
2.2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary for specification of personal data);
2.3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as programs for computers and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address http://vrconcept.net;
2.4. Information system of personal data - set of personal data contained in databases and providing their processing of information technologies and technical means;
2.5. Impersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine the belonging of personal data to a concrete User or other subject of personal data without using additional information;
2.6. Processing of the personal data - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) made with use of means of automation or without use of such means with the personal data, including gathering, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, granting, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of the personal data;
2.7. The company - a state institution, municipal institution, legal or physical person, independently or together with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out processing of the personal data, and also defining purposes of processing of the personal data, structure of the personal data which are subject to processing, actions (operations) made with the personal data;
2.8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a website http://vrconcept.net defined or defined by the User;
2.9. User - any visitor of the website http://vrconcept.net;
2.10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
2.11. Dissemination of the personal data - any actions directed on disclosing of the personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of the personal data) or on familiarization with the personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosing of the personal data in mass media, placing in information-telecommunication networks or granting access to the personal data in any other way;
2.12. Cross-border transfer of the personal data - transfer of the personal data on territory of the foreign state to authority of the foreign state, the foreign physical or foreign legal person;
2.13. Destruction of the personal data - any actions as a result of which the personal data are irrevocably destroyed with impossibility of the further restoration of the maintenance of the personal data in information system of the personal data and (or) as a result of which material carriers of the personal data are destroyed.
3. The Company can process the following personal data of the User
3.1. Last name, first name;
3.2. E-mail address;
3.3. Phone numbers;
3.5. job position,
3.6. Name of the company;
3.7 The name of the VR equipment used in the company;
3.8. The site also collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including "cookies") by means of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrics and Google Analytics and others).
3.9. The above data further in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. The purposes of personal data processing
4.1 The Company processes personal data in order to carry out the Company's activities in accordance with the Russian Federation Legislation and the Company's Charter.
5. The Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
5.1 The Company processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User through special forms located on http://vrconcept.net. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending your personal data to the Company, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Company is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of protection of personal data.
6.1. The Company ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
6.2 The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable laws.
6.3 If any inaccuracies in personal data are detected, the User can update them independently by sending a notice to the Company's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Updating of personal data".
6.4 The term of processing personal data is unlimited. The user can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice to the Company by e-mail to the Company's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawing consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Trans-border transfer of personal data
7.1. The Company must ensure that the foreign country to whose territory the transfer of personal data is to be carried out ensures reliable protection of the rights the personal data subjects prior to the commencement of cross-border transfer of personal data.
7.2. Trans-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if the subject of personal data has agreed in writing to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or performance of the contract, to which the subject of personal data is.
8. Processing and procedure for ending the processing of personal data
8.1 Processing of personal data in the Company is allowed in the following cases:
- Processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of his personal data.
- processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract, the party to which or the beneficiary or guarantor of which is the subject of personal data, including in the case of the Company's exercise of its right to assignment of rights (requirements) to such a contract, as well as for the conclusion of the contract at the initiative of the subject of personal data or a contract under which the subject of personal data will be the beneficiary or guarantor.
- processing of personal data is carried out for statistical or other research purposes, subject to mandatory depersonalization of personal data.
- processing of personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the Federal Law,
- as well as the processing of personal data by the Company is possible in other cases provided by the Federal Law.
Inclusion of the Company's personal data subjects in publicly available sources of personal data is possible only if the requirements of federal law, or in the case of obtaining the written consent of the subject of personal data.
The Company carries out cross-border transfer of personal data of employees in order to fulfill contractual obligations with counterparties only in the presence of written consent of the subject of personal data.
Processing of personal data by the Company ceases in the following cases:
- achieving the objectives of processing personal data;
- the expiration of the processing of personal data provided by federal law, the contract or agreement of the subject of personal data for the processing of his personal data;
- the withdrawal of personal data subject to consent to the processing of his personal data, in cases not inconsistent with the requirements of the Federal Law.
9. Concluding Provisions
9.1 The user can get any explanations about the processing of his personal data by contacting the Company by e-mail email@example.com.
9.2 This document shall cover any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Company. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
9.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://vrconcept.net/policy/.